Tuesday 16 September 2014

My Favourite... | Page 28 | The Pointless Book

I completed another page of the Pointless Book!
Today is the "Favourite Ever" page where I talk about my favourite things! I was really excited to do this especially because you can go back in a month and update it. This is very important for someone like me who changes their mind about things all the time, my favourite things don't stay favourite for very long haha.
So below is what my page looks like:


For this book I am trying to use handwriting that is clearer to read because I normally have joined up hand writing and it can be hard to read sometimes so I will be printing in this book.
As you can sort of see at the top I wrote the date that I filled this page in so I know what date to come back to and fill in this page again. I also thought I would take this opportunity to talk through my favourites a little bit more. I have made a video in which you can check out below although I don't know how well I explained my favourites there so hopefully this will give you more clarity.

My Favourites:
  • Book: Fifty Shades Darker - so this is the second book in the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and I really loved it. Now I know these books aren't everyone's favourites but I can't help but admit that I do like them. I know they aren't the best written books in the world but I am a sucker for Twilight fanfiction which is probably the only reason I read these books because otherwise I don't think I would have taken an interest.
    Anyway, the second book is my favourite because so much happens in it. I mean a lot happened in the first book too but by the second one you have really gotten to learn a lot about Christian and Ana and their relationship definitely takes a more interesting turn in the second book. I don't want to say a lot but this was the one that I definitely couldn't put down.
    Also one of my favourite things to do with published fanfiction is try and work out who the original characters were from the fanfiction because you know Christian and Ana started as Bella and Edward...so I do like to put that puzzle together and in my head I think I've done a pretty good job haha.
  • Song: Fun by Troye Sivan - I am obsessed with this song I mean I'm obsessed with the entire TRXYE album but this is one of my favourites, next to Happy Little Pill this is the song that stood out the most to me. I am not even sure why since the lyrics don't exactly apply to me or anything but the beat of the song and everything is just so catchy and good. So I really love it. And of course I support all the YouTubers out there so TRXYE is a must. :)
  • Colour: Black - Well...I mean...as a teenager who fell in love with Twilight at an early age I was easily converted into that time in your life when all you want to wear is black/dark clothing. I mean everything looks better in black. Plus my bedroom walls might be bright blue but that doesn't stop me from putting up black Twilight posters everywhere...so yes I do love the colour black.
  • YouTuber: Tanya Burr - Tanya is one of the YouTubers I recently watched over summer and she is one that sticks out as my favourite. I am not sure why I picked her out of all the others but I think it's because lately she is the one that sticks out the most. I love her vlogs and she's so cute and happy all the time and I think she's a great person to have in your life even if it is just through the computer screen. She definitely brightens up my day and so that is why she is one of my favourite YouTubers
  • Friend: So I had to leave this one blank because I was not about to put out there into the world who my favourite friend is. I think it's mean to pick a favourite friend especially when you have quite a few really great friends you can't choose between. So...sorry about that. Plus I know if I put out there who my favourite friend was on the internet my friends would be asking about it and some may be taking offence.
  • Blogger: Tyler Oakley - So I don't know if you have ever checked out Tyler Oakley's Tumblr but I definitely think it's something you need to do. Tyler is the best. I mean his posts are always hilarious and I don't know where he finds them but I am constantly reblogging him on Tumblr all the time.
    I could have picked a serious blogger for this category but I don't really follow any serious blogs beyond the ones YouTubers have and Tumblr blogs and that is why Tyler Oakley is my blogger queen.
  • Video Game: Sims 4 - Without a doubt I love this game. I know it's only new but I have been so excited waiting for this game that now I finally have it and I need to play it as much as possible! I am sad they had to remove some of the big features of the game but at the same time I am so excited to learn more about this new sim world and can't wait for all the new expansion and stuff packs. Sims has always been one of my favourite games ever and so this was a no brainer.
  • Film: Mean Girls - If you have never seen Mean Girls then please don't talk to me because it is one of my favourite movies of all time. I mean if you haven't seen my blog post where I talk about the 10th Anniversary then you obviously don't know how deep this love is. So yes, Mean Girls always has been and always will be one of my favourite movies.
  • Website: TweetDeck - So I once saw Zoella check Twitter in one of her vlogs and I noticed it looked way cool and wasn't a regular Twitter feed. Turns out she was using TweetDeck. And me, being the avid Twitter user I am had to get it immediately. I love it. I mean okay you don't really need it but I think it's great.
    I don't know if I am the only one who is like this but I do like to see my own profile on Twitter and also check my timeline a lot so to switch between the two can get a bit annoying so when I found out you could use TweetDeck to open both at the same time I thought it was the best thing ever and so this website has quickly become my favourite.
And those were all my favourites! I didn't intend for this blog post to come out so long but if you want to see the video where I fill in this page it is below, check it out because I would really appreciate it and I look forward to filling in the rest of my book! And I will also see you next month for an update on my favourites:




No comments:

Post a Comment